Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just Listen

I’ve got two things to share: I can’t toil when I’m not moved and those things are just normal, aren’t they?

Now back to regular programming.

Some years ago, I was entangled with my so called passion for things that are hard to think through. For great instance, I enjoy listening to songs which lyrically I do not understand due to language barrier. Most of my friends would just find it weird, but then again, I just tell them “weird is nice”. So be it.

I would turn to google for the English translation just to figure out what I’m dealing with and to my amusement, the words are just the way I expected them to be. After that, I would wonder how I fell for that song. Maybe because the melody catches your heart first before the lyrics just like in the Music and Lyrics flick. Still, I find it very interesting or it’s just mere coincidence. It’s just I don’t care If I can not understand the artist, but as long as we have connection, it’s all fine.

As they say, music is a universal language. As I say, you don’t have to understand – just listen.

No comments: