Friday, October 19, 2007

Webpage Idiot Day



This day should be dedicated to those who suffer from the same dilemma when it comes to Hypertext Markup Language and Cascading Sheet Style. We should call it the "Webpage Idiot Day!"

I used up my whole office hours today trying to figure out how can I manipulate my blogs' template the way I want it. However, due to lack of IT skills, I was unsuccessful today...just today.

Yes. I admit it. I am no genius when it comes to web page craze. Good thing, we have resources. We can revert to the old fashioned self help books to the numerous site on the web for some guides, references, articles and easy step by step tutorials from html basics to css advanced. We just have to admit that we know nothing at all about it or much better, ask for a help from a friend. Nobody is an island especially when your dealing with codes and cyber thingy.

Thought for the day:
Patience is a virtue...

I may not learned the whole thing this day, but definitely in the future, I would go back to this entry and be proud of what I have done.

By the way, you may find this site helpful...fellow idiot!

No comments: