Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dalia 11.07.07

Dalia. The Darling of the Crowd. We all love her because she never fails to put a smile on our hearts.
Dalia. The Loving Child. She always thinks of her family no matter what. A trait every parent would want from their child.
Dalia. The Beautiful Mom. Francis is very lucky kid as well as Fits. One Happy Family. Thanks for making me a godfather to your child. n_n
Dalia. The Crazy Beautiful. There's no dull moment with her. Life's full of adventure and laughter with this crazy-slash-stupid girl.
Dalia. The Rock Chick. The celebrity skin. The real deal. Damn! I miss our jam sessions. I miss going to your house too. Damn!
Dalia. The Best Bud. Need I say more? Cheers to the friendliest gal on earth.



Happy Birthday Dahleeeiyah! This is my gift for you. heheh

No comments: