Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fire Sale




Sometimes I wish that life is just a fire sale idea, just like in the flick live free or die hard. That when we hit the dead end, we go back to start again. That we can restore everything after destroying everything. That in similarity, after a computer malfunction, we just hit the reset button and everything will be back to normal again. That the only way to rebuild it is to start from the scratch. That what we build for many years can be rearrange according to our longing so we will feel better and feel new again. But this is not just a scheme, this is real life. We deal with real people here with unbound emotions. Sometimes that what makes it difficult - is that we never know where to begin. That where we end is not just the start of the new beginning.



Life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I’ll be there when the world stops turning
I’ll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you



I am not making any sense here. I know. I'm currently in an old town where everything is in tranquil. I should be sleeping.

No comments: